Date Posted: 2021-07-01
Job ID: EB-1855864442
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
We are looking for an exceptional leader to helm the business intelligence and data science teams. This person will be a strategic partner with senior leaders across the company to help everyone make better decisions. You will not only need deep expertise across analytics and data science, but more importantly excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to distill complex data to their most important details, paint a narrative for disparate data points, and understand how communication of findings should differ depending on the audience. Finally, we are seeking an excellent mentor for a talented team of analysts and data scientists to ensure everyone continues to grow their skillsets.
- Lead and define the vision and strategy of business intelligence and data science teams
- Partner with the executive team and senior leadership teams in defining KPIs,
- evangelizing data driven decision making, and developing business forecasts
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams in developing data products to
- power on-site personalization and CRM efforts
- Be an excellent communicator who can drive the full cycle of analytics workflow, from
- requirement gathering, to data collection, modeling, reporting and visualization
- Manage, mentor, and grow a talented team of managers, analysts, and data scientists
- 10+ years experience in analytics or data science
- 5+ years in managing teams and interacting with executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Expertise in SQL, data modeling and warehousing
- Experience with Python or another scripting language
- Fluency in Excel formulas, charting, and table formatting
- Familiarity with probability theory, machine learning, and forecasting
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.