Date Posted: 2021-04-05
Job ID: EB-1806983455
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Dallas, TX
Our client, a Consumer Goods Company with well known, winning brands, is seeking a Vice President of Finance, Supply Chain, who will serve as a principal financial advisor to the leadership team, and shape strategic decisions for supply chain activities as well as across the company. The Vice President will lead sourcing and operational financial analysis activities, including budgeting, forecasting, cost allocations, and driving operational benefits. Through analysis of cost, efficiency and working capital metrics, the VP will be instrumental in delivering improved performance, implementing standard processes, and strengthening financial internal controls.
• Build the budget and forecast for key supply chain P&L accounts, develop allocation methodology, and provide analysis of actual results versus expectations
• Implement strategic analysis of activity-based cost drivers, COGS, inclusive of tolling rates, logistics / warehousing, supply chain overhead and other expenses by division to ensure alignment regarding budget and forecast assumptions
• Generate strategic reviews of inventory by division to provide working capital metrics and ensure excess & obsolete inventories are being reviewed and actioned against to drive performance goals.
• Develop appropriate score cards and KPIs, and serve as a key partner in S&IOP (Sales and Inventory Operations Planning) processes
• Analyze trends and provide guidance on potential risks & opportunities to supply chain operating performance
Ideal candidates will have:
• 10+ years’ Finance experience in supply chain or manufacturing, including expertise with activity-based costing.
• 5+ years of leadership experience in a finance and/or supply chain department
• Experience in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry, with products sourced from Asia
• Experience in ERP implementation is a plus
• Strong ability to collaborate and interact with various levels of management
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.