Job ID: EB-7531422986 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: Boston OR New York, MA OR NY
Seeking VP of Technology with development and software experience
Our amazing client is looking for an experienced Vice President of Technology to head up their software teams, reporting to the CTO. The role is the number two technologist in the company and will be key to the development of the business. • Sorry no sponsorship or contracting available
What you will be doing:
• Provide vision and direction for the technology team.
• Lead and grow our development team of 60 engineers.
• Ensure the 24x7x365 operation of our platforms.
• Direct the teams in the design, creation, and operation of serverless technology.
• Migrate legacy platforms to a modern micro-services architecture.
• Work with stakeholders to build strategies and projects to deliver technical solutions.
• Drive the delivery of projects to time, budget, and specification.
• Inspire best practices across the team including unit testing, continuous deployment, and real-time performance monitoring.
What you bring to the table:
• Strong base in computer science fundamentals.
• Building visualization tools and client facing dashboards.
• Experience operating teams across multiple geographies and time zones
• Strong experience creating and running large scale services and platforms
• Strong instincts for solution architecture and ability to rethink existing workflows.
• Exposure to deploying machine learning models and AI into production environments.
• Experience creating and operating 24x7x365 platforms.
• 10+ years of technology experience, 3+ years of team leadership.
• Knowledge of AWS and large datasets
• Agile development practices, coding standards, code review, dev-ops.
• An excellent track record of building teams and delivering projects to time and specification.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.