Vice President Private Equity
Job ID: EB-8096760259
Category: Private Equity
Location: Tampa, FL
The Vice President Private Equity will play an integral role in the transaction lifecycle including but not limited to thesis development, sourcing, execution of investments, board membership and exit. Candidate should have broad investment experience in Private Equity deal execution from both the economic and legal perspectives. This is a senior role involved in the direct decision-making process and execution for all investments.
Deal Assessment: manage the entirety of the diligence process for all new investments, with Partner oversight.
- Comprehensive financial, market, legal and operational evaluation
- Screen, analyze, and make presentations on potential investment opportunities
- Prepare business presentations and write-ups for investment committee
- Conduct research, analytics and financial modeling on industries, markets, companies, and transactions
- Oversee financial model composition and completion
- Oversee conceptualizing and developing financial valuation analyses to evaluate a variety of deal structures and deal and overall market outcomes
Deal Execution: manage the entirety of the transaction process internally through diligence, terms, and completion, with Partner oversight.
- Support overall transaction process
- Lead transaction structuring, negotiations and ongoing communications with transaction counter-parties
- Lead drafting and negotiation of all transaction documents for target companies (e.g. term sheets, shareholder agreements)
- Lead drafting and negotiation of all transaction documents for co-investors/limited partners (e.g. pitch deck/teaser, investment memos, PPM, subscription agreements)
- 5-10 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of direct private equity investment and portfolio management experience
- Minority equity and junior equity transaction experienced preferred
- Significant full cycle deal management experience (sourcing, transacting, portfolio management, reporting, and exit)
- Masters of Business Administration and/or Juris Doctorate preferred
- Private equity fund formation, investor relations, and reporting experience