Job ID: EB-3956042567
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Newton, MA
Salary: 150,000 – 200,000 Plus Bonus
Fast Growing, Entrepreneurial Consumer Goods organization (CPG) is seeking a seasoned and strategic VP of Supply Chain and Operations that will be responsible for providing the overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability as well as day-to-day leadership and management to Supply Chain Operations, Procurement and Demand/Supply Planning. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who can drive the company’s operational goals and timely delivery of production needs. This position reports to the COO.
If you want to make a difference, if you want to make a significant impact on the future growth of the company and you have the right background, apply.
- 10-15 plus years in Operations, Supply Chain and Logistics with strong knowledge of CPG and Major Retailers like WalMart, Target, Costco, Amazon etc.
- Systems and ERP expertise
- 3PL and Warehouse management
- Strong cross functional skills to work with finance, sales, marketing etc.
- Develop and lead the company’s operations and improve processes in the areas of purchasing, manufacturing (including timely recording of production), inventory planning, sales fulfillment, and distribution.
- Manage and expand 3rd party warehouse partners
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, recruit, and retain required members of the team; provide mentoring as cornerstone to the development of managers and building management depth for the company.
- Collaborate with COO and CEO on global supply chain strategy that ensures multiple sources for all critical inventories.
- Build the structure for drop ship fulfillment to support company’s growth plans.
- Manage contract negotiations and implementation of all third-party logistics relationships.
- Oversight of ocean freight, international air freight and all other domestic freight negotiations and rates.
- Customer and vendor chargeback management and corrective action initiatives.
- Work with Finance team to assist with monthly inventory reconciliation process.
- Develop and manage department and distribution budgets
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Solid understanding of warehouse management and freight logistics including both domestic and international, including different sized carriers.
- Strong hands-on ERP experience
- Demonstrated strategic planning experience
- Must possess risk mitigation and negotiation
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.