VP Customer Insights & Analytics
Job ID: EB-9344845487
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: San Francisco, CA
• You will define and lead the execution of the company’s first-ever research roadmap. Applications will span strategy and execution.
• Coach Insights & Analytics team: Oversee the design, execution, analysis and socializing of implications and recommendations of your team’s projects. Ensure internal clients are delighted with your team’s services and partnership
• Innovate research solutions (methodology, analysis, presentation) to suit the business need
• Systematize studies and reporting where it is appropriate
• 360degree visibility (every function of the business, consumer and customer perceptions and needs, and the competitive landscape,) will give you a uniquely holistic perspective.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 12+ years Consumer Insights experience, at least 5 years at/above the Director level
• Client-side research experience is required, ideally at a top consumer brand company