VP Digital Strategy & Analytics
Job ID: EB-1524023607
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: New York, Chicago or Austin, NY, IL, or TX
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to lead the Digital Practice offering across the key existing and net new clients starting with North America, responsible to consult and drive digital road maps for clients and for the company. A key component of this role is the ability to demonstrate and build thought leadership for the company in the market and in front of strategic accounts. In addition to participating in the strategic roadmaps, RFPs and proposals for existing and net new clients.
As part of our integration strategy, the role will work closely with the SVP leading Global offices.
• 15++ years Digital Analytics consulting / thought leadership
• Proven track record of exceeding goals and driving revenue growth; evidence of consistently making good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment
• High level of business, and consulting acumen, including successful commercial management
• Ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends and potential pitfalls; and capitalize on opportunity
• Excel at managing and leading ambitious people; a collaborative team builder who is able to instil accountability and empower people to succeed
• Thorough knowledge and demonstrated thought leadership in digital eco system
• Strong acumen in building business plans