Industry 1: Marketing and Advertising Industry 2: Industry 3:
Job ID: EB-1680677341 Category: Sales and Marketing Location: Remote,
Our client is currently seeking a Vice President of Marketing to lead their Marketing department. They provide revenue cycle outsourcing services to ambulatory surgery centers (“ASCs”), surgical practices, surgical hospitals, and anesthesia groups. This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading brand serving a high growth end market while gaining valuable experience working closely with management.
• Establish and execute data-driven marketing strategy for lead-gen and branding initiatives.
• Guide the development of innovative content, advertising, social media, and events.
• Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual analytics reviews and reporting.
• Help unify marketing/messaging across legacy/acquired companies.
• Collaborate with sales and client services teams to develop marketing plans to support growth initiatives, including cross-sell/up-sell and retention strategies.
• Oversee marketing team including hiring, training, workloads, and deadlines.
• Reports to Chief Strategy Officer.
• Minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience; 2+ years in a leadership role.
• Experience owning events strategy, planning, and execution.
• Well-versed in building and implementing digital marketing strategies.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong skills in Salesforce, HubSpot, G-Suite; Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or related work experience.
• Open to remote or in-office position (St. Louis). Chief Strategy Officer is remote.
THIS ROLE’S COMPENSATION PLAN IS 160-180 BASE PLUS 10K BONUS
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com