Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Category : Analytics/Data Science
Location/City : CA – San Francsico
Salary Range : 0.00 – 0.00 per year (Permanent)
Id : 11531
Our client, a global category leader, is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. It is building a world-class Analytics and Data Science team.
The Opportunity :
Exciting opportunity to work within a strategic analytics team, driving business performance and customer value. Collaborate with members of Product Marketing, Market Research, Data Science, Data Engineering and Financial planning teams, you will understand customer segments and identify levers and opportunities to drive improvement in conversion, retention, Xsell and customer life time value cross websites, marketing channels, mobile app, customer services and social media. You will need to be an expert at leveraging wide range online/offline data, integrating vast information and retrieving the most critical insights. Excellent communication skills and data storytelling are essential since the role need to communicate with Executives/non-technical business partners in a way that is actionable and comprehensible to them.
- BS in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Bioinformatics, or similar or MBA in Marketing or Business Analytics. Masters is preferred
- Must have 4 years of relevant industry experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience analyzing customer transaction dat
- 4 years work experience analyzing very large datasets with SQL (Teradata, Oracle, or MySQL) or Analytics database (Vertica or Greenplum) and Python, R, SAS or other statistical package.
- Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, being able to build bridges and confront tough issues that need to be resolved