VP Customer Engagement
Job ID: 11717
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: AZ – Phoenix
Our client, an iconic direct to consumer brand is looking for a head of Customer Engagement. This Vice President Customer Engagement is responsible for strategic oversight of the digital, social, and e-commerce marketing strategy in partnership with cross-functional departments and Executive Leadership. This critical role will drive the direction with internal and external stakeholders; determine critical success factors, operating plans and activities to support our digital and e-commerce marketing efforts.
- Identify opportunities for innovation internally and externally leveraging new technologies, emerging products and platforms
- Contribute to the development of brand’s digital, social and e-commerce strategy. Anticipate future opportunities via industry analysis, consumer insights & trend forecasting and customer segment behaviors.
- Projects will span across digital technology, process improvement and operational efficiency.
Digital & Social
- Development and oversight of all Digital Media & Social strategies and tactical programs for campaigns and engagement.
- Responsible for the coordination, management and optimization of media planning & monetizing organic and paid social media content in order to drive social media return on investment and advertising spend.
Research & Insights
- Inform business decisions through the oversight of customer-level analytics related to customer segmentation, sizing, valuation, behavior and propensity
- Use data to evaluate performance; provide insightful recommendations, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the company’s sales and competitive positioning.
- Work in partnership with the Business Analytics and Strategy team to inform direction and marketing effectiveness.
- Formulate actionable and measurable recommendations to increase retention and spend based on customer engagement lifecycle and brand pillars; optimize ROI.
- Define mechanisms for deepening relationship with customers and engagement programs.
- Manage research panels to uncover consumer patterns and insights; drive insights and take action.
- Design and launch a structured loyalty program to drive customer engagement
- Select third party service to help build out loyalty platform
- Work with Creative Team to generate fresh and engaging campaign ideas to deliver on program goals and deepen loyalty and affinity.
- Ensure e-commerce site, in-store experience, and social and digital experiences are cohesive and compelling.
- Research and stay up to date with competitor programs, and provide updates and new ideas
- Channel relationship for eCommerce with online partner
Core Leadership Competencies
- Thinks strategically: takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer to anticipate and plan for the future and execute vision.
- Drives creativity and innovation: ignites curiosity and focuses on highest return on investment
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills. Particular focus on listening to all the Business Intelligence & Strategy partners’ perspective and synthesizing into one strategic direction.
- Collaborative style
- 15 + years of relevant marketing experience
- Proven leadership in a fast paced consumer driven environment.
- Experience with managing digital and social teams
- Proven leadership skills, experience leading a team with diverse skillsets
- BA required