Web Analytics Analyst
Job ID: 11164
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences Recruiting
Location: MO – Kansas City
Our client, a fast paced, global direct to consumer company, is seeking a Web Analytics Analyst who will be responsible for the building, tracking and reporting of key performance metrics, and for providing relevant and timely customer experience and purchase behavior analysis and recommendations.
• Guide business stakeholders in identification of kpis and develop analytics enhancements
• Make data-driven recommendations to drive on-site optimzations to improve existing capabilities or expand functionality
• Identify opportunities to improve customer experience and drive business results
• Analyze performance to gauge results of site enhancements and provide data-driven business insights
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years’ experience analyzing web or digital marketing metrics
• Ability to understand performance data, draw conclusions, and to make recommendations
• Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics
• Self-motivated with a desire to learn new tools and technologies
• Experience working with analytics tools such as Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, WebTrends, ect.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel