Andy Miller, founder and CEO of BrainWorks, has led our Consumer Products practice for two decades. He’s a stickler for process and he has been the driving force behind our proprietary Talent Acquisition Profile and Talent Evaluation Process..Andy received a master’s degree at Temple University in Counseling Psychology and spent three years in social services settings. After transitioning to business, Andy spent 10 years in the telecommunications field, winning numerous sales awards, including five consecutive years in the Gold Club and Salesman of the Year. Click below to learn more about Andy
Consumer Products Recruiting
- Placing mid- to senior-level executives since 1991.
- Our clients range from Fortune 10 companies to midsize regional and national firms.
- Our consumer products recruiting team has extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges.
- We deliver talent that knows how to solve problems and grow market share.
Examples of Consumer Products Searches
- Chief Marketing Officer
- VP/Director of Sales
- Chief Sales Officer
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Vice President Sales & Marketing
- General Manager
- Vice President/Director of Category Management
- Vice President of Product Development
- Vice President of Operations
- National Account Manager(s)
- Senior/Product Manager(s)
- Senior/Brand Manager(s)
- Category Manager(s)
- Business Development Managers
Finding executive-level talent in the consumer product goods industry can be difficult, but that’s why we’re here. Our consumer products recruiting team knows what it takes to make a great leader, and we look for those qualifications when making our selections. When looking for consumer product professionals, don’t just look for any recruiter—look for a long-term partner in your success.
Contact Us For more information about BrainWorks and our Hiring Process