Private Equity Firms, Portfolio Companies, Investment Banks
Eric Frickel leads the private equity and portfolio company leadership practice for Brainworks. Brainworks focuses on the recruiting needs of upper and middle management specifically within private equity investment teams and portfolio companies, investment banking, and corporate development & strategy. During his 14 years in private equity and corporate finance executive search, Eric has successfully developed and managed numerous searches for pre and post MBA private equity investment teams placing top deal professionals. Click below to learn more about Eric.
Private Equity & Portfolio Company Recruiting
- Performing searches for leading PE firms, portfolio company leadership, investment banks, and fortune companies since 2003..
- Practice professionals have direct experience working with PE investors with various investment strategies and focus on the internal investment team, portfolio operations, and administrative hiring needs at the fund level.
- Functional experts across all tech and non‐tech industries throughout the U.S.
- Focus on middle and lower middle market private equity and growth equity
Examples of Private Equity & Portfolio Company Searches
PORTFOLIO COMPANY POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- C-level: CFO, COO, Chief Strategy Officer, Head of Corporate Development
- Financial Leadership (VP – Manager): Controller, Corporate Development, FP&A, Sales, Marketing, e-commerce, Data Analytics
INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Investing Professionals: Principals, Vice Presidents, Associates, Analysts
- Portfolio Operations – Partner, Principal, VP, Associate
- Administrative Staff: CFOs, COOs, Controller, Investor Relations, Origination
Brainworks has made a strategic commitment to serving the unique needs of middle market private equity and growth capital firms. We offer a tailored approach, flexible engagement structures, and partner with our clients to create lasting business solutions. Our ability to build long-term relationships is rooted in our deep industry experience in search as well as experience within the industries we serve. The senior members of the Brainworks team have an “insider perspective” having experience in private equity, investment banking, or management consulting. We understand the nuances of what makes a successful placement within these specialized fields. Brainworks offers smart, organized, and strategic solutions to complicated and competitive processes, with a focus on making productive and enduring connections between the right people.
Contact Us For more information about BrainWorks and our Hiring Process