Date Posted: 2020-08-18
Job ID: EB-1684692636
Category: Private Equity
Location: Southeast US,
Our client is a provider of disaster restoration, environmental remediation and reconstruction services. The company offers its services to residential, commercial, industrial and other verticals to assist major commercial operations in the aftermath of devastating natural and man-made disasters, enabling its customers to avail a personalized service experience along with all the logistical and technological benefits.
The company is privately held, but operates as an institutionalized business with an outstanding leadership team and corporate board governance. They are seeking an ambitious and dynamic COO to partner with the CEO on leading day to day operations while the current CEO/founder continues to drive the company’s strategic growth plan.
Major responsibilities include:
- Serve as the COO and right hand to the CEO as a member of the leadership team. Be a thought leader and exhibit the ability to deal with a rapidly changing business environment, proactively lead the function, develop and execute structure and focus on robust execution across the business.
- Communicate business performance and trends in an accurate and timely manner to the CEO.
- Lead the analysis of business performance and define/execute approaches to problem solving. As a true executive leader, be proactive and intellectually curious on performance issues and data quality questions.
- Play a proactive leadership role across the organization and establish an operational culture of accountability and performance.
- Oversight over operations and sales, with an intense focus on improving the performance and upgrading skillsets of the team
- Partner with the CEO and leadership team to identify and execute actions that drive profitable growth, gain market share, improve operational efficiencies and increase productivity.
Qualified candidates will have 20-25 years of experience in Operations & Commercial leadership positions of increasing scope and responsibility, preferably with direct experience in disaster recovery and restoration. Operational and highly analytical, the ideal candidate will be a proven executive leader and a proven business partner to CEOs in driving a highly disciplined and professionalized organization.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.