Date Posted: 2021-04-27
Job ID: EB-1068410148
Category: Private Equity
Location: Miami, FL
Our client is a leading global private equity firm focused on buyouts across sectors. They recently closed on a primary and specialty care healthcare business and are seeking an M&A Associate to drive the company’s acquisition strategy. The company is embarking on a highly aggressive acquisition strategy and this is a great opportunity to create significant economic value and be part of the key leadership team.
The company offers primary care, specialty care and ancillary services and focuses on offering targeted, preventative, team-based medicine with the help of a team of professional and bilingual personnel who offer customized care plans for each patient and have knowledge about chronic conditions, enabling patients to stay healthy.
The Associate will have direct responsibilities for all aspects of the company’s internal M&A practices including, but not limited to, evaluating potential opportunities, attending workshops and conventions, establishing industry contacts, completing business diligence, as well as closely interacting with PE sponsor to drive operational improvements. Candidates should have strong business judgment, communication, and networking skills.
The Corporate Development Associate reports to the VP of M&A as well as the PE deal team. He/she will support the company’s internal M&A practice and work with the PE sponsor to drive value for the Company. He/she will occasionally liaise with team leads and department heads.
We are seeking dynamic professionals at leading investment banking groups or private equity firms with a strong track record in sourcing and executing healthcare services transactions. The role is located in Miami.
• Lead the execution of the platforms’ add-on affiliation transactions
• Lead and perform deal-related analysis, including financial modeling and due diligence review
• Manage financial due diligence work with the executive team and PE Sponsor during the deal structuring/negotiations for platform affiliations; interact with lenders as required
• Develop in depth investment memorandums and present to senior management regarding rationale of affiliation investments
• Work closely with the executive management team to assist in the development of presentation materials for quarterly meetings with the platforms’ Board of Directors
• Provide leadership toward additional value-added activities and support operational and departmental excellence
• Current 2nd or 3rd year investment banking analyst or associate at a private equity firm with demonstrated track record of sourcing and leading health care services deals.
• Exceptional financial modeling capabilities and well versed in the M&A transaction process
• Strong work ethic and exceptional performance in everything they do
• Partner in supporting Senior leadership and Private Equity sponsor in driving the overall investment strategy
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include: Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research
The Private Equity & Corporate Finance practice conducts searches for leading private equity firms, portfolio companies, investment banks, and fortune companies across the nation. Some examples of searches include the following:
• Pre and Post MBA private equity deal team professionals
• Private equity portfolio company C-level through Manager finance and operations
• Sell and Buy Side investment banking firms
• Fortune company corporate development, strategy and finance
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.