Date Posted: 2021-06-07
Job ID: EB-1349017155
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Remote, USA
120-130K + Equity Options Bonus
As a Data Scientist you’ll work on algorithms developed for applications deployed on state-of-the-art remote devices as well as our cloud platform. The data you will work with includes ToF depth data, point clouds from radar, & device parameters. Algorithms include computer vision segmentation identification, 3D point cloud surface analysis, & optimization algorithms for sensor tuning. Join a team of experienced data scientists as we expand what is possible.
In this role you will:
● Work with depth imaging & 3D point clouds
● Collaborate with hardware & software engineers to design cutting edge
algorithms for spatial segmentation & analysis
● Analyze large data sets to optimize the configuration of intelligent hardware sensor
● Use a deep understanding of math to adapt & extend existing algorithms to solve
● Ideate on available data sets to come up with cool new mash-ups & products
The ideal candidate will have:
● 3+ years experience as a data scientist
● Extensive knowledge of Python programming for data science
● Familiarity with Python libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, & SciKitLearn
● Knowledge of image processing with libraries like OpenCV, ImageIO, NumPy,
TensorFlow, or Keras
● Exposure to working with 3D point cloud data
● A working knowledge of SQL
● You have an awareness of your weak spots & a genuine desire to improve.
● You’re looking for a long-term role with a company that has long-term ambition.
● You can balance a demanding workload, discern priorities, & communicate
The icing on the cake:
● Apache Spark (PySpark) – An ability to write & debug Spark jobs
● Apache Airflow – Experience configuring DAGs for job execution
● GPU configuration experience with Cuda, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or OpenCV
● Linux command line – Working knowledge of Linux command line & security
● AWS cloud experience – EC2, S3, & IAM configuration & automation
● ETL – Experience implementing & monitoring production data pipelines
● Experience with Python remote kernels (with Spyder or PyCharm)
● Knowledge of big data streaming tools like Spark Streaming, Flink, or Kafka
● Familiarity with C++
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.