Database Marketing Manager
Job ID: EB-9490644611
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: Boston, MA
The company provides personalization and analytics solutions for retailers around the world (N. America, Europe, Africa, Israel). They receive loyalty data of millions of shoppers daily and utilize machine learning and optimization algorithms in order to extract insights and drive actionable recommendations.
Their product and expertise allow retailers and suppliers to:
• Identify: analyze shopper behavior, categories and brands and find challenges and opportunities.
• Activate: Target each shopper with the right content, at the right time and through the right touchpoint.
• Analyze: Generate learnings from each retailer activity, shopper action, and customer response.
The Database Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall activities within an existing account. The role includes a large variety of responsibilities from the software ecosystem. It requires data analysis, business relationships and team management skills.
• Responsibility for all on-going activities (operational, technical, analytical)
• Manage a team of analysts and/or campaign managers
• Lead interface with R&D:
o Define requirements for changes or new features or new reports
o Estimate timelines and resources (build a project plan)
o Examine results and analytics
o Define proactive analysis tasks
• Gain a business understanding of the account, build a good relationship with the customer and become the trusted advisor.
• B.A/B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
• M.Sc./ MBA a plus.
• Database Marketing/Direct Marketing experience
• A data person: loves numbers, and building a story out of a data set. We are looking for someone with a proven record of data analysis, preferred as a team leader.
• Technical orientation, with high understanding of software architecture
• Advantage: past experience with R&D positions