Date Posted: 2021-06-17
Job ID: EB-1054362370
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Greater Philadelphia, PA
Our client, a fast-growing Toy Company that is on an upward trajectory, is seeking a Director of Product Design to oversee design on multiple brands. This is a great opportunity to develop the design strategy and direction for a leading company within the toy industry!
• Oversee design on multiple brands
• Lead a design team; manage workloads and maintain production schedule
• Responsible for reviewing and working on control art, production comments that will be shared with a team in Hong Kong, creating illustrations for presentation boards for Licensor & Retailer meetings
• Help to develop design strategy and direction for brands from season to season, to keep products on trend within the industry
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Design and 10 + years’ experience in Pre-School Toy Industry
• Strong sketching ability and presentation skills
• Understanding of toy development and manufacturing process specifically in plastics
• Experience working on figural designs
• Experience working with Zbrush/3D programs
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a must
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.