Director of Sales
Job ID: EB-1472610049
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Austin, TX
• Develop yearly budgets, sales targets, and profit objectives.
• Manage key Mexican and South American export customers.
• Open and grow key accounts such as Family Dollar, Dollar General, Big Lots, WalMart, Sam’s Wholesale Club and Costco.
• Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to develop and implement clear and cohesive marketing strategies.
• Identify new design and creative sources and assist in the development of the product range keeping the company’s offerings current and diverse.
• Create reports on all aspects of Sales & Marketing to trace key metrics and trend analysis and report to management team.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years of experience within a sales role
• Experience calling on customers in the Dollar Store Channel
• Experience within Health & Beauty, Personal Care, Color Cosmetics, Perfume or OTC companies
• Experience opening and growing new accounts
• Experience interpreting financial data, P&L’s and sales forecasting