Job ID: EB-5764095217
Category: Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Our client, a global leader in outdoor recreational products is looking for an eCommerce Manager to drive digital merchandising strategies that support direct-to-consumer, on-line marketplaces (such as Amazon) and other eCommerce initiatives.
- Provides input into the development of innovative e-commerce strategies/initiatives. In partnership with internal teams, agencies and external vendors, executes the e-commerce strategy to grow revenue, improve gross margin, maximize operating income and deliver the ultimate brand experience to customers.
- Collaborates with internal teams, dealers and vendors to design, build, launch and continuously enhance the ecommerce site(s). Translates business and marketing objectives into digital strategies.
- Partners with internal teams across business units to create search content and site localization strategies with ongoing content updates to websites, including copy, content/resources and search engine optimization. Evaluates effectiveness and ensures alignment with marketing and brand initiatives.
- Recommends best practices to the business units to effectively leverage the product management system (PIM).
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent
• 7 years of Ecommerce or Online marketing Experience (which includes successfully leading and executing ecommerce and digital advertising campaigns, managing ecommerce analytics and successfully driving a positive customer experience)
• Must have Marketplace experience (specifically with Amazon)
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you. http://www.brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.