Date Posted: 2020-07-16
Job ID: EB-1145876073
Category: Private Equity
Location: New York, NY
Our client is a private equity firm with $1.6 billion in committed capital. They make control investments in middle-market businesses in the manufacturing, industrial, distribution, and consumer sectors. The firm designs and executes a customized value creation plan for each acquisition that seeks to generate significant cash flow and improve earnings within 12 to 18 months of investment. Since the firm was formed in 2005, they have grown from its three founders to a firm of over 40 professionals.
The firm seeks an Operating Executive to support the Operations Team.
- Support investment team in evaluating deals, conducting due diligence, and assessing management of potential portfolio companies
- Develop and oversee implementation of the Value Creation Plan, post-closing reporting, and hiring starting on Day 1 of ownership
- Establish relationships with management teams; act as a sounding board on strategic initiatives; hold management accountable to key performance indicators
- Assist management in developing growth strategies, operational controls and strategic plans that maximize shareholder value; focus on day-to-day operations, execution capabilities, and cost competitiveness
- Track and analyze performance and trouble shoot / problem solve as results deviate from expectations
- Coordinate restructuring activities and prioritize the projects according to greatest financial impact
- Work with management and other members of the team to develop annual budgets and multi-year strategic plan
- 15 years of relevant professional experience with a solid record of achievement and advancement
- The ability to quickly understand business drivers, diagnose issues, and think through solutions
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to influence and garner trust from manage
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.