GM/President – North America Division
Job ID: EB-7903497032
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Middlesex County, NJ
• Analyze and identify new business opportunities for the Division, while anticipating the impacts of new opportunities on local operations
• Work closely with customers in department stores, specialty retail, and ecommerce/emerging channels.
• Lead and manage the sales force and participate in sales meetings with major customers.
• Deliver strategic as well as annual business plans for the Division. Set sales targets based on strategic goals of the region. Establish priorities for the field sales team and define a yearly action plan with channel managers.
• Lead and manage the marketing team and oversee their development.
• Adapt global marketing strategies to local markets in the Americas through digital and traditional channels.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years’ experience in local/regional commercial leadership roles in the consumer goods space.
• Experience selling to channels including department stores such as Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, and Ecommerce, such as Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair.
• Successful track record of driving profitable revenue growth. Financially astute and able to quickly understand the economics of the company.
• Ability to lead, mentor and motivate a team to establish and achieve sales objectives.
• Ability to enhance customer relationships by developing and executing sophisticated sales strategies and programs.
• Ability to respond effectively to market direction, customer needs, and competition by providing timely feedback to marketing and product development functions.
• Strong understanding of the digital world, including leading marketing and sales techniques.
• Knowledge and experience in global and multi-cultural markets; ability to work collaboratively with global teams and build partnerships; perseverance to develop and grow relationships for the long-term.