Job ID: EB-4461387109 Category: Human Resources Location: Sparks, NV
BrainWorks is partnered with a leading manufacturer of paper products for a Human Resources Director in Sparks. As HR Leader you will support 200+ employees, along with 2 direct reports. The HR Manager will provide HR leadership and expertise to business leaders and operations managers on the people-related matters affecting their business. They will be responsible for a broad range of HR activities including organization and leadership development, change management, employee relations, talent acquisition and management with a strong focus on the assessment, selection, and development of best-in-class talent.
Essential Job Functions:
• Operate as a business partner to business functions and client groups, understanding the business strategies, goals, objectives, and financial performance of the organization; build ongoing relationships with company leaders and managers
• Partner with the site business leaders to develop and sustain an organizational culture that supports the mission, vision and values of the Company and creates a best-in-class work environment
• Provide hands-on support to employees and managers to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes, and policies; maximize organizational effectiveness, improve performance, ensure compliance; and balance the demands of business objectives with the need for consistency across the Company
• Advise and assist managers in achieving business goals through appropriate interventions; implement and manage HR resource solutions, programs and services to maximize the achievement of short and long-range business objectives (e.g., change initiatives, employee relations, talent and performance management/development, talent acquisition, diversity, retention and engagement, employee communication, and HR programs and services)
• Lead all employee relations initiatives ensuring a balanced advocacy for the needs of the business and the needs of the employees while ensuring adherence to all policies
• Implement effective talent acquisition strategies by managing the needs analysis process and developing sourcing strategies based on position descriptions; screening/recommending qualified candidates, managing the behavioral interviewing process, advising hiring managers on candidate selection and approving job offers
• +5 years progressive human resources experience
• +2 years experience in manufacturing or similar industries
• Project Management skills
• Strong employee/labor relations experience
• Full-cycle recruitment
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.