Date Posted: 2022-01-13
Job ID: EB-1760031274
Location: WFH or Hybrid, CO
Interim Accounting Manager: 6-9 Months
Hourly Rate: $60-80/hr DOE
WFH or Hybrid: Seeking Denver-based candidates
BrainWorks Interim is actively seeking an Interim Accounting Manager to support a growing business in the alternative/clean energy space. This company is a $100M publicly-traded company with exciting opportunities ahead which are driving the need for this extra layer of support. If you have the experience listed below, and you’re interested to learn more, please apply!
Interim Accounting Manager
– Manage the weekly & monthly accounting processes including management of the accounting staff (3 reports)
– Review monthly accounting transactions & financials for variance analysis
– Take the initiative to research & resolve any errors or irregularities
– Maintain and/or improve current accounting processes & procedures (manual & automated)
– Maintain and/or improve current Excel spreadsheets used for financial analysis, including Discounted Cash Flows
– Degree in Accounting or Finance
– 5+ years of Corporate Accounting Manager experience, including month-end close and financial statement preparation
– 2+ years of experience managing a team of 2 or more Staff Accountants, including providing direction & support for weekly tasks
– Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, including the creation of spreadsheets from scratch using various Excel functions (pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
– Experience with NetSuite
– Experience with Inventory Standard Costing
– Experience in the Manufacturing or Energy industry
– Experience in a SOX/SEC environment
– Experience supporting SEC Financial Reporting
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research and Interim Accounting & Finance.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.