Job ID: EB-1150947179
Category: Private Equity
Location: Atlanta Metro, GA
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of plastic injection molded products for various consumer verticals. The company operates two manufacturing facilities both domestic and international and has 3 distribution centers. They are a market leader with a few niche verticals. Due to key transformation and operational improvements the business is at a key inflection point of EBITDA growth making this a very attractive time to enter the business.
The company was acquired and is currently owned by a leading private equity firm out of New York. We are seeking a dynamic young professional with a strong mix of plant operations, costing and finance experience that will be a critical member of the Finance organization reporting directly to the CFO and private equity sponsor.
The company has identified the following as critical success factors to be accomplished within the first year:
- Leading role in inventory control and management- inventory reduction strategy, improving E&O process- including reserves and strategic sales, tracking of international profit-in-inventory and in-transit reconciliations, leading physical inventories in NA manufacturing and distribution
- Partner with functional leadership in Supply Chain and Logistics to develop advanced metrics & performance reporting scorecards integrated with Power BI platform
- Leading role in implementing standard costing in the Newnan manufacturing operation- process development and leadership, systems configuration, budget development
- Implement capital management process, including- cash flow modeling, approval management, spend controls and tracking, linkage to fixed asset accounting, etc.
- Subject matter expert in Finance with respect to manufacturing and cost accounting. Resource support for plant Finance team in Shanghai, China, and analytical support of S&OP process led by Supply Chain team.
Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of experience in Operations along with competency in finance and cost accounting, preferably in a respected manufacturing or inventory intensive business. Operational and highly analytical, the ideal candidate will be a proven and driven professional with a foundation in continuous improvement, best-in-class finance organizations.
The ideal candidate is currently in Operations & Finance within a fortune company or comparable private equity backed business. Candidates must have a high degree of energy/drive/tenacity and capable of building and and/or transforming processes to drive Private Equity investor value creation strategy.
Specific requirements include:
- Strong operational, finance and business partnership skills. Readily conversant and knowledgeable in a broad array of operational and financial areas, including cost accounting, inventory planning and analysis, cash flow modeling. The candidate should have experience in the development, implementation, and use of integrated financial and accounting systems and enterprise resource planning systems.
- Results orientation. As evidenced by a track record of consistently delivering significant year-over-year improvement in financial results in customer-oriented environments that are characterized by a high sense of urgency and a need for rapid improvement and/or change. The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to present actionable information using useful managerial reports, to interpret data and trends; and to harness information to measure operational improvements, cost reductions and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in manufacturing, industrials, consumer/ or any heavy inventory environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills. As evidenced by a demonstrated track record of building and sustaining effective relationships in a calm, thoughtful and proactive manner. S/he will possess the experience and passion necessary to become a true “go to” business partner for individuals within the finance organization and providing actionable information and strategic business advice to leadership team and Private Equity owner.
This individual will demonstrate proven success as a leader and influencer, and possessing credibility to impact decisions, both at the corporate and business operations level. S/He should possess excellent management and leadership skills to operate at a high level, while also functioning as an individual contributor
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.