Manager Qualitative Operations
Remote CA, NV, OR. WA or CO
Job ID: EB-2449194718
Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov.
Location: Remote, CA, NV, OR. WA or CO
Location: Remote – California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. Colorado
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in Qualitative Healthcare research Is required (pharmaceutical industry okay as well).
- Experience managing simultaneous projects. This includes large projects in a pre-field and field stage of market research across different teams.
- Experience with survey questionnaire development, survey programming, and data quality control
- Collaboration with internal teams to implement process efficiencies and automation opportunities.
- Ability to manage implementation of new processes and support internal clients to understand and execute the goals and timelines for projects.
- Experience driving initiatives for processes in Qualitative Operations
- Skilled with analyzing workloads and assigning work and setting priorities and timelines.
- This role will also act as escalation support for multiple large and high-profile projects and partner/liaise with other stakeholders including but not limited to client services, Research, Product, and technology teams.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Qualitative Healthcare or Pharmaceutical Experience – a must!
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Operations role
- Ability to multi-task, with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and working under tight time constraints.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible and able to prioritize/re-prioritize tasks within extremely fluid situations.
- Experience managing a team a plus.
- Experience working with external clients a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Zoom or comparable platform
- Experience with IM platforms such as Slack, Teams, Flock, etc.
Fully remote opportunity! Excellent compensation and benefits! Immediate need!
**** Sorry – Sponsorship is not available ****
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Information Technology; Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.