Date Posted: 2021-11-12
Job ID: EB-1846779425
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Head of the Customer Analytics Practice. We are seeking a growth-minded practice leader to help drive the strategy and growth for the Customer Analytics Practice. The practice lead will be responsible for delivering Customer Analytics solutions to existing clients, seek new growth avenues for the practice and continuously enhance offers that can be presented to new clients.
• Build high performing team through exceptional people management of team
• Grow the commercial revenue stream for Customer Analytics solutions
• Lead customer analytics client engagement team to continuously delivery great work that clients value
• Participate in setting the agenda for the strategic growth initiatives within analytics
• Work with product teams to scale appropriate products and solutions
• Understanding current suite of Customer Analytics (CRM Analytics, CX Analytics) offers to craft and drive practice strategy
• Identifying client needs (both current and future) and key areas of growth in the landscape for Customer Analytics and turn them into action
• Leading the development of annual revenue plans and growth forecasts for the Customer Analytics business
• Mentoring existing Customer Analytics engagement leads as they engage with clients and develop account growth plans that impact their business.
• Partnering with Client Service, Sales & Marketing teams to seek opportunities that drive new business and new client acquisition
• Driving practice thought leadership through speaking engagements, conferences & publications from team members across the practice
• Collaborating with the larger Analytics team to provide client support and develop solutions.
• Apprise and train Client Management and Sales about the offers on a continuous basis
• Working with product teams identify, pilot and scale appropriate products and solutions
This critical role will be a key contributor to the development of the Customer Analytics Practice. This PRACTICE will work in analytics areas related to (but not limited to):
• Customer Experience fusion analytics
• CRM & Loyalty Analytics
• Customer Decision Journey (CDJ)
• Customer Lifetime Value (LTV)
• Customer-level targeting strategies
The successful candidate will have:
• 10 years of CRM related analytics experience, leading analytics team on the client or agency side
• Good marketing domain knowledge, particularly in the Customer/CRM domain (see bullets above for key areas)
• Team leadership experience, preferably sizable teams of client managers & consultants
• P&L Management experience (good to have), Experience Managing revenue targets (must have)
• Understanding of Key industries such as Retail, Hospitality, Financial services, Entertainment, and similar industries that are extremely rich in Customer Behavioural data.
• Fluency in Customer Experience frameworks and measurement
• Confident comprehension of our collective offer and an understanding of the competitive context
• Commercial and client orientation, helping translate client needs into a solution
• Experience on working with large databases particularly transaction and behavioral databases
• Strong client relationships and networking skills
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.