Date Posted: 2020-12-23
Job ID: EB-2134514580
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Memphis, TN
Do you want to be part of an Explosive Growth company with unlimited growth potential?
Do you love developing & managing cool product lines?
Our Client, a high-quality home improvement manufacturer with innovative designs is seeking a Product Manager to join its growing team. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive collaborative environment managing a product portfolio through front end market research, competitive analysis, financial analysis, customer presentations/reviews, and lifecycle analysis. If you are an entrepreneurial thinker, hands on leader and roll-up your sleeves Product Manager; you will want to hear more about this role!
• P&L experience running a product line of 50MM +
• Collect and summarize market information through regular reviews of current distribution channels (big box, internet, and specialty distributors) for product development and management teams
• Research user trends and design preferences through research outlets
• Analyze POS trends and make recommendations regarding lifecycle for existing products and develop and report on research findings to management group
• Recommend new products based on market intelligence and Develop and maintain product roadmap including IP
• Provide support to sales team (sell sheets, item details/attributes/presentations, etc.)
Ideal Candidate will Have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Discipline with 5-15 years in marketing and Product Management
• Ability to collaborate with a diverse team (Sr. Leadership, Sales, Operations, Quality, Design)
• Preferred Knowledge of lighting / ceiling fan industry
• Experience with an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, AS400, etc.)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.