Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Job ID: EB-1947299049
Category: Consumer Products
Our client, a consumer durables manufacturer with innovative designs, is seeking a Product Manager to join its growing team. In this role, you will manage the product portfolio through front end market research, competitive analysis, financial analysis, customer presentations/reviews, and lifecycle analysis. If you are an entrepreneurial, hands-on leader, this is a great opportunity to work in a progressive, collaborative environment and to function as the “GM” of your product line!
• Collect and summarize market information through regular reviews of distribution channels
• Research user trends and design preferences
• Conduct analysis on new competitive product offerings
• Analyze POS trends and make recommendations regarding lifecycle for existing products
• Recommend new products based on market intelligence
• Participate in the development and delivery of customer presentations
• Provide support to sales team
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years of product management experience in a manufacturing or sourcing environment
• Knowledge of residential lighting industry is highly preferred
• Ability to present at retail line reviews
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.