Date Posted: 2021-06-22
Job ID: EB-3880904002
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Greater Philadelphia, PA
Our client, a fast-growing Toy Company that is on an upward trajectory, is seeking a Product Manager to work with key internal and external teams to facilitate product development and marketing. This position will oversee several brands and categories in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
• Oversee manage all aspect of product lines – sales, trends, and profitability.
• Manage schedules, costs, and timelines for all brand deliverables for product initiatives from concept to launch/production.
• strong team and project leadership skills to communicate with and manage cross-functional teams and achieve deliverables.
• Work closely with Licensors and internal teams to ensure that items developed are on brand, price appropriate and financially viable.
• Work cross functionally with product development team, Far East team, marketing/licensing, packaging, sales, and design
• Prepare for Sales/ Marketing events including internal and external sales preview shows and events as well as licensor specific meetings.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field and 5 + years’ experience in children’s consumer goods
• Plush or Pre-School Plastic experience is preferred
• Proven track record in product/ brand management and or development.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.