Job ID: EB-1906089022
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Newton, MA
Fast growing entrepreneurial Consumer Goods company is looking for a talent Quality person. If you want to make an impact on the future of the company and be rewarded in a fast-growing company, apply.
We are seeking a detailed-oriented, and enthusiastic Quality Engineer Manager that will collaborate with the cross-functional product development team including Engineering, Industrial Design, Marketing and Consumer Care. This position will be responsible for creating the company’s quality standards and testing systems to reflect efficiency, reliability, and performance while ensuring all products meet both company and industry standards. As the voice of the consumer, this role will take the lead in identifying and analyzing consumer complaints and product return issues and translate those learnings into actionable engineering and consumer facing solutions.
- Create and implement company quality standards and testing protocol including retailer category specific quality guidelines.
- Drive continuous improvement of product quality, through reduction and prevention of non-conformances while defining and implementing metrics to evaluate the impact of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Participate in design reviews, DFMEA, safety reviews, and review the manufacturing and test documentation to ensure customer quality requirements are met or exceeded.
- Partner with Consumer Care and Sales teams to monitor and analyze consumer complaints as well as product returns and defectives. Implement recommended improvements with Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Responsible for providing all product and instruction manual warnings/labels, safety, and use & care guidelines as well as input on consumer assembly and troubleshooting.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong project management skills (detail oriented) with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have demonstrated strong analytical skills, with the ability to make product improvement recommendations. Proficient using Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Power Point
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering discipline
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a quality leader in a consumer product’s company
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.