Job ID: EB-1898608784 Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov. Location: New York, NY
Senior Consultant Direct Hire, Full-time 130 to 150K + 10-15% Bonus New York, Chicago, Boston San Fran, D.C., or Durham Hybrid 2 days a week in office No Sponsorship 10 to 20% U.S. Travel 3+ Years of Experience
Purpose of Job
This position supports the conception, execution, and integration of various data projects for the commercial efforts of pharmaceutical and life science firms, and provides leadership within the client’s internal team. This position also functions as a subject matter expert in one or more work streams, partnering to provide creative solutions, thought leadership, and innovation within projects and practice areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Leads project teams in the design and development of project deliverables.
• Advises on strategy, team resources, and deadlines, and assumes data analytics tasks as necessary to support internal team and clients.
• Works with project leadership to define project scope and development approach for each project, including conducting issue analysis and hypothesis development.
• Synthesizes findings, develops recommendations, and communicates results to clients and internal teams.
• Assumes project management responsibilities for each project with minimal supervision, including managing client communication, leading meetings, drafting agendas, managing timelines and serving as a regular point of contact for clients with little input from project manager.
• Works independently or with a team to build out data processes.
• Co-ordinates with diverse teams, including those globally.
• Frequently utilizes coding to facilitate data processing and reporting.
• Participates in business development, and contributes to internal firm activities.
• Provides project guidance for more junior team members regarding process improvements, planned approaches for client requests, or transition of new deliverables.
• Fosters an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
• Coaches and mentors junior team members on their professional development and serves as their Professional Development Manager.
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree with 4 to 6 years’ professional experience.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, such as PowerPoint and Word; advanced Excel skills required.
• Coding skills (SAS, Python, R , VBA, etc.) and knowledge of data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI, preferred.
• Advanced analytical and quantitative aptitude.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Effective project management and people management skills.
• Ability to work effectively with others and adapt quickly.
• Knowledge of analytical best practices in pharmaceutical industry
.BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.