Date Posted: 2021-03-22
Job ID: EB-8839831777
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Springfield, NJ
Are you a hands-on eCommerce Professional looking to use your skills to deliver results? Our client, a consumer products company that is a well-respected leader in its category is seeking a Senior eCommerce Marketing Manager to further drive their rapidly growing direct-to-consumer online business. This person will be responsible for developing great marketing promotions to further expand brand recognition, increase customer loyalty and enhance bottom line.
• Manage email marketing, develop segmentation strategies, and maximize ROI for email channel
• Oversee the development and deployment of the marketing assets required to support marketing campaigns across email, paid search, display, affiliate, social and offline/print channels.
• Create eCommerce roadmap working with internal and external partners to execute a combination of storefront improvements, consumer enhancements, and backend operational friction points.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of ecommerce marketing experience
• General understanding of SEM, SEO, display prospecting/remarketing, advertising, and affiliate marketing
• Experience managing and deploying email marketing campaigns, including customer/list segmentation
• Hands-on experience conducting data analysis and reporting
• Thorough understanding of website metrics and Google Analytics. Expertise in Google Tag Manager a plus
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.