Do you have great experience in Fixed/Capital Assets accounting? Are you interested in a dynamic opportunity to support a highly acquisitive, private equity backed organization and help build a team/department from scratch?
If you answer yes to any of these questions and you meet the qualifications below, please apply!
Senior Fixed Asset Accounting Manager Location: Cleveland, OH or Remote
• Support the Fixed Asset Supervisor to ensure accurate accounting of company’s capital assets through asset life cycle management (record, depreciate, report, track, report, and dispose) including appropriate classification, useful life, and method of depreciation
• Research accounting implications from changes in fixed assets areas, stay up-to-date on changes in industry trends and use them to inform internal decisions
• Review asset account reconciliations and analysis at varying levels of complexity and materiality to ensure completeness and accuracy and resolve account discrepancies on a timely basis
• Assist with developing and documenting asset accounting processes including asset disposition procedure and develop and monitor system of controls and procedures
• Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure that fixed assets are maintained and create a strategy with business partners regarding asset events (acquisition, transfer, and disposal)
• Support the month-end close activities including preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and flux analysis
• Work closely with project managers to track capital project statuses and completion dates
• Provide support as appropriate to key stakeholders, finance/accounting and external customers including auditors
• Maintains a working knowledge of the accounting principles and GAAP
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years of progressive accounting experience within a mid to large sized company
• 2+ years of demonstrable experience dedicated to fixed/capital asset accounting
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.