Senior HRIS Systems Analyst
Job ID: EB-1823386017
Category: Analytics, Data Science & Data Gov.
Location: Houston, TX
Senior HRIS Systems Analyst
Full-time, Direct Hire (no C2C)
Houston, Texas (hybrid)
$90,000 to $100,000 + 10% bonus
No sponsorship available
Some relocation possible if needed
Minimum 3.5+ years of experience
Bachelor’s and up in CS or similar major
Senior HRIS Systems Analyst will interact and work closely with HR as well as external customers as a functional point-of-contact for Workday, or other HR systems, providing support with a focus on business processes, generate reports and applicable support activities.
– Provide day-to-day incident & problem resolution as necessary.
– Serve as an escalation point for Workday and/or other HR systems production support issues including, but not limited to, researching, and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
– Understand business requirements and interprets into system solutions ensuring that all possible scenarios have been covered.
– Develop test cases recommended for configuration changes and conduct quality assurance to ensure all business requirements have been met.
– Prepare/design basic to advanced reporting/dashboards within Workday/other HR Systems.
– Responsible for design, development, testing and maintenance of more complex Workday integrations to meet business needs. Will also need to coordinate with outside vendors to facilitate testing / maintenance of integrations.
– Security creation/maintenance and troubleshooting as it pertains to reporting, integrations, and the functional area of responsibility.
– Create and publish appropriate support documentation for internal and external users.
- Reporting Procedures
- File Specifications
- Training Documentation
– Assist in completing upgrades (Workday, Cornerstone, etc) through testing and data validation.
– Supervises assigned team members with management oversight from Manager – HRIS. Contingent on current team member size/ tenure.
– Minimum of 3.5+ years of professional IT/HRIS experience.
– Workday functional configuration required. (HCM/Payroll strongly preferred)
– Workday Training – Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Advanced Reporting and Integration Fundamentals (transcript or certification required)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is strongly preferred.
– Working knowledge of SQL
– Working knowledge of XSLT/XML
– Excellent logic and organizational skills
– Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
– Advanced Microsoft Office software skills primarily Excel, Word, and Smartsheets.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
– Maintain strict confidentiality.
– Demonstrate strong initiative and customer service orientation.
Nice to Have:
– Experience with Microsoft SharePoint a plus
– Cornerstone functional configuration
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.