Date Posted: 2021-08-02
Job ID: EB-2021182740
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Orlando, FL
Our client, a fast-growing online marketer is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to analyze and implement pricing strategies for consistency and optimization; coordinate with the marketing team to optimize campaigns and provide insight into maximizing customer lifetime value; explore product gaps and go-to-market strategies.
- Review and monitor the market competitiveness of products across key product categories and sales channels
- Ensure consistency in pricing strategy/rules across product line
- Use analytical tools to analyze customer segmentation and behavior to drive pricing insights and inform pricing recommendations
- Analyze customer order trends, search traffic, and website traffic to provide guidance on optimizing lead conversion and customer lifetime value by understanding customer intent and willingness to pay
- Drive pricing strategies for both new customer acquisition and existing customer retention
- Monitor and adapt to macro and industry trends that will affect pricing strategies
- Work with Supply Chain and Finance departments to understand the relative gross profitability of channels, products and material types
- Work with the Marketing Department to understand digital traffic trends to target specific pricing/promotional campaigns
- Implement and monitor these targeted pricing and promotional campaigns, including setting baseline targets for success
- Evaluate dynamic pricing to optimize pricing strategies throughout seasonal sales periods
- Create automated analytical tools to monitor key performance indicators across channels, product categories and promotional campaigns
- Ad hoc evaluations of new pricing strategies (e.g. loyalty campaigns, subscriptions, shipping)
- Four year college degree
- 5+ years Experience in ecommerce digital marketing, SEO, digital pricing strategies
- Experience with A/B testing, BI tools, statistical tools a plus
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.