Job ID: EB-8983939609 Category: Sales and Marketing Location: Remote,
Simply Good Foods is seeking an experienced Marketing Analytics Manager to join the Marketing Insights team. The Marketing Analytics Manager plays an integral role in bringing data insights and business acumen to help inform our consumer acquisition, retention strategy and customer sales story. This individual will assist in developing the vision for the SMPL Analytics department and ensure data needs align with the business’s vision and objectives. The Marketing Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across R&D, Sales, and Marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting. They will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling, and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from sales, panel, and primary research data. This individual will leverage these insights to inform current and future initiatives.
• Develop the vision for the SGF Analytics function; Ensure data needs align with SGF’s vision and objectives
• Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to track product performance, evaluate their success, and provide guidance to drive distribution / inform innovation
• Use advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to identify and understand business trends, and provide recommended solutions; Lead work on new and retained buyer models
• Lead Marketing Mix modeling for our Quest and Atkins brands to optimize marketing campaigns
• Manage relationship with POS and Panel suppliers
• Develop marketing data roadmap for POS, Panel and OmniChannel aligning with channel growth within the Company and the Nutritional Snacking Category
• Partner closely with Brand Marketing team to develop models for use with forecasting, media targeting, attribution and measuring value for lifetime customer
• Promote data integrity best practices across the organization
• Assist in Annual Business Reviews
• Participate / Lead special projects and assignments, as required
• Participate in all other miscellaneous SMPL and departmental tasks, as required
• Attend departmental/cross-functional meetings
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
• Demonstrated ability to provide actionable insights from data; Excellent analytical skills
• Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to interact with Executives and team leads across the company
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
• Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Analytics or related discipline, required; Master’s degree, ideal
• Minimum 6 years of marketing analytics, consulting, data science or equivalent
• Experienced in POS and Panel Data, required; Experience with IRI, Nielsen or Numerator, preferred
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and data visualization tools; Competent with Syndicated data
• Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards
• Cross-functional experience, required
** Work is performed in a fast-paced office environment and may be stressful at times. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier and fax machine and scanner.
ABOUT SIMPLY GOOD FOODS Simply Good Foods USA, Inc. is an operating affiliate of The Simply Good Foods Company (Nasdaq: SMPL) (“Simply Good Foods”). Simply Good Foods aims to lead the nutritious snacking movement with trusted brands that offer a variety of convenient, innovative, great-tasting, better-for-you snacks and meal replacements. Our nutritious snacking platform consists of mission-driven brands, including Atkins® and Quest®, that enable consumers to meet their nutritional goals and fuel their healthy lifestyles.
Our approach to nutrition has the potential to change lives and we’re looking for great people to join our team who are committed to providing people a more nutritious way to eat. Simply Good Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for our employees. We recognize that everyone is unique and believe that we should all have equal access to opportunities with organizations that embrace our differences and value the ideas, thoughts, and perspectives we each have to offer. At Simply, we are committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce that infuses equity and belonging throughout our culture and business practices.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: The health, satisfaction and security of our employees and their families are important to us and an important part of reaching our organization’s goals. We offer a total rewards package that includes valuable and competitive compensation and benefit plans. These programs reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining top talent and keeping our staff healthy and secure. The compensation available for this role includes base salary, and an annual short-term bonus. All incentive plans are subject to management and Board of Directors discretion. The projected annual base salary range for this role is: $120,000 to $135,000 The annual short-term incentive target for this role is: 15% of your annual base salary We understand that each employee’s situation is unique, and so it is our intent to offer an overall benefits package that can be shaped and molded by each employee to fit his or her family’s needs. Our current benefits package, which is available to all full-time employees and their eligible dependents, includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, savings accounts, life and disability coverage, and other voluntary benefits. We also offer time off benefits including vacation time, flexible vacation for exempt positions, sick leave, and parental leave. Please note, however, that Simply Good Foods Company, in its sole discretion, may modify the above benefits package.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. Brainworks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.