Date Posted: 2021-09-07
Job ID: EB-8046019785
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Remote or Salt Lake City, UT
Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT
(on-site preferred not required)
200-220K + Bonus
Our client is looking for machine learning engineers to join their ML team. The ideal person will have experience working on a range of classification & optimization problems. This person will take their expertise & apply it to exciting & diverse data with some of the most interesting & challenging inference problems in ML. Position would include model development & deployment & compiling/analyzing data from multiple sources with the objective of improving predictions to reduce risk, empower consumers & broaden our influence in a rapidly growing market of alternative finance.
- Develop trailblazing scalable models & tools leveraging ML, optimization, & rules-based models with an emphasis on optimizing credit risk & analyzing customer behavior
- Propose, gather & integrate data & create valuable features
- Code projects in parallel with the data engineering team
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional & non-functional business requirements
- M.S or PhD in a quant discipline such as Statistics, Econometrics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining, or related research
- Experience with classification methods (e.g., Neural Nets, Gradient Boosting Trees, Decision Trees, Random Forests)
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, & distributed systems
- Sequence modeling (ex: RNNs, Seq2Seq, ARIMAX)
- Statistical analysis (ex: A/B Testing, experimental design, hierarchical modeling, Bayesian & Frequentist methods)
- Experience with automated workflows: Airflow, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2 & S3
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications with ability to clearly explain technical topics to a non-tech audience
- Team player who’s also able to complete tasks independently at a high quality
- Structured, organized, & detail-oriented
- Proactive, enthusiastic, & flexible
- Ability to take projects from conceptualization to implementation
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.