Date Posted: 2020-12-16
Job ID: EB-1324929857
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Framingham, MA
Our client, a global Direct to Consumer growth company is seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics.
This individual has a deep passion for using data to drive insights / strategy leading to stronger consumer outcomes. This role will encompass our overall DTC analytics strategy, capturing efforts from sales analytics (POS), forecasting and planning, DTC media analytics, and other sources (website, consumer relations, etc.) to drive insights and inform broader strategy for growth. You will partner and coordinate with other channel owners across departments, including digital experience, demand generation, email, marketing, consumer relations, and finance to drive the growth of our DTC business.
The ideal candidate has a deep passion for analytics, data visualization, reporting, brings a growth / entrepreneurial mindset, and thrives in a fast-paced environment on a growing team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years of experience in quantitative analytics.
• Background in direct to consumer (DTC) consumer products is a plus.
• Previous experience with forecasting and financial analysis.
• Experience in advanced analytical techniques specifically in relation to measuring customer journeys and optimization activities in a digital setting.
• Familiar with data sources and ability to access data in multiple platforms (SQL, R, Python).
• Strong understanding of emerging trends in eCommerce, personalization, and digital marketing.
• Must have experience with BI Software like PowerBI, Tableau, Looker or Domo.
• Expert Excel skills (pivot creation, vlookups, etc.).
• Preferred experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and paid media analytics.
• Familiarity with A/B testing, Media Mix Modeling, Market Mix Modeling, Attribution Models, and Match Market Testing.
• Preferred experience with point-of-sale data, promo analysis, and overall sales analytics.
• Strong communication and analytical skills required; including the ability to effectively translate technical concepts to various stakeholders on multiple levels.
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.