Vice President Digital Marketing & CRM
Job ID: EB-2693062684
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
This is a highly visible and critically important leadership role in the business, supported by a highly capable team of direct reports as well as partners throughout the organization.
• Lead online marketing, email, loyalty, and catalog circulation teams to drive customer file growth, channel optimization, and customer LTV.
• Develop CRM and segmentation strategies in support of business objectives and omnichannel initiatives
• Lead digital marketing programs across desktop and mobile experiences, including but not limited to SEM, Affiliate, Product Feeds, Paid Social and Display, while aligning customer segmentation with digital audience buying strategies across channels.
• Optimize performance marketing ROAS while effectively balancing business growth objectives, daily revenue targets, and customer acquisition strategies.
• Develop the loyalty program across physical and digital channels to drive enhanced loyalty and engagement with our customers
• Develop strategies and plans for customer research activities in support of customer acquisition and engagement efforts, as well as in support of brand and merchandising initiatives
• Partner with key teams to ensure that efforts are aligned with brand marketing strategies, merchandising objectives, and omnichannel business goals
• Partner with IT to manage and optimize the marketing technology stack in support of the above objectives
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferred
• 10+ years’ experience in performance marketing and CRM
• Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute as well as to oversee a team that is driving execution
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including data mining and modeling
• Strong understanding of customer flows via multiple digital marketing channels from impression to conversion
• Demonstrated success in setting and adjusting marketing strategies in context of ecommerce and omnichannel experiences to drive business results
• An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization.