Date Posted: 2020-03-02
Job ID: EB-8126148157
Category: Private Equity
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Our client is a multi- billion dollar top quartile private equity buyout firm located in Florida investing in companies in transition and in critical stages of transformation. They are seeking an Associate to join their team in January 2021 or Summer 2021. The firm is a global private equity firm focused on identifying companies’ untapped potential and leveraging its deep operational and financial resources to transform results.
The firm is a trusted partner that is recognized for its investment and operational experience, including particular expertise in the consumer products and services, food and beverage, industrial, packaging, chemicals, building products, automotive, restaurant and retail sectors. They have invested in more than 365 companies worldwide with revenues of approximately $50 billion across a broad range of industries and transaction structures
Participate in all aspects of the investment decision process (start to finish) as well as aspects of post-closing portfolio management.
- Perform significant financial analysis, heavy financial modeling and leverage scenarios
- Provide in-depth company and industry due diligence
- Draft written materials for internal analysis and the underwriting of investments
- Direct interaction with management teams, third party advisors and third party lenders in evaluating, structuring and financing transactions
- Work with management teams as well as their investment and operations teams at the Board-level to analyze portfolio company performance and help establish goals and budgets
- Work with advisors to effectuate exit transactions from the portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, Business, Economics or Mathematics
- 2-3 years of investment banking, management consulting or restructuring from a highly regarded institution or combination of investment banking and private equity.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work well within a team
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.