Date Posted: 2021-09-01
Job ID: EB-2446306555
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a highly qualified Senior Financial Analyst for our Midwest Region that can help support our operational teams in the field as well as the dynamic financial initiatives and strategic priorities of this emerging industry group.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business trends and issues. This candidate will feel comfortable using insights they have discovered to communicate important themes and discoveries to company leadership. Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
• Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
• Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports
• Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators
• Create action plans / problem-solving strategies that help the Company achieve its financial goals
• Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management
• Labor Analysis and Direct expense experience
• Budgeting and Forecasting experience
• Data mining, problem solving, and advanced knowledge of Excel
• Collaborate with others in a dynamic team environment
Education, Required Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience
• MBA and/or CPA preferred
• Three to five years of financial analysis and accounting experience, preferably in a service based publicly traded company
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Super user Excel and PowerPoint skills to build models and presentations in support of financial analysis and reporting projections
• Strong understanding of GAAP and ability to process accounting transactions, journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations
• Able to handle high volume business requirements in a fast-paced work environment
• Must be efficient at learning financial systems
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.